This input regulator is rates for use up to 15 amp max, and is not recommended for dual element heaters. Use the options to the right to select the input regulator assembly that best fits your application. If you application exceeds the 15 amps this regulator can control, our solid states control packages are the prefect solution for your heating needs.
The INF input regulator is considered an “Infinite Switch”. It operates with a bi-metal contact. It pulses the heater on and off as the internal contact heats up or cools down. It is considered a coarse form of contorl and is commonly used for electric heaters.
Input Regulator features:
- Weatherproof box: 4 1/2″ h x 4 1/2″ w x 2 1/8″ d
- SS Plate: 4 3/8″ h x 4 3/8″ w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w x 2 3/4″ d (tab on cover extends 1/4″)
- Threaded Knock Out: 3/4″
- 15 amp maximum load per switch
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
- UL Listed
- 3 Year Warranty